To celebrate our partnership, we are bringing the best of NASHVILLE to you
Monday, January 10, 2022 @ 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. ET
This one-of-a-kind singer-songwriter event will include a live performance with a Q&A session by Nashville performer, Josh Kear, as well as an opportunity celebrate together across the naviHealth, Highmark and Gateway teams.
Please RSVP to ensure you receive a Nashville-themed package full of goodies to enjoy during the performance.
Josh Kear is the only songwriter in GRAMMY history to win Best Country Song three times (for Lady Antebellum’s “Need You Now” and Carrie Underwood’s “Before He Cheats” and “Blown Away”). He also won CMA, ACM and ASCAP Song of the Year awards for “I Need You Now,” which spent 14 weeks at #1 on the AC chart and five weeks at #1 on the country charts.
Tips to Enhance Your Virtual Experience
- Use an HDMI cord to cast to a larger screen
- Gather your event package, favorite drinks and snacks
- Find a relaxed place to enjoy this event — think social hour
- Invite your spouse/partner to enjoy the entertainment
- Get your Josh Kear questions ready! Throughout the event, we will use the chat function for Q&A
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions. We look forward to celebrating our partnership together!
You will receive a confirmation email upon registration and a Zoom link prior to the event.