Description: Users of the NH Access Customer Service campaign from naviHealth will receive automatic SMS messages with one-time codes each time they log in.
- To stop receiving text messages, reply STOP to the text message received by you from us.
- To request more information or to obtain help, you can call either 1-800-446-9614 or 888.276.5777 or reply HELP to the text message received by you from us.
- You understand that text messages have inherent privacy risks, including that unencrypted text messages are not secure and could be accessed by an unauthorized party, intercepted, or altered without your knowledge or authorization.
- Frequency of text messages and notifications will be one message per request to authenticate.
- You represent that you are the account holder for the mobile telephone number(s) that you provide to opt in to the Program. You are responsible for notifying us immediately if you change your mobile telephone number. You may notify us of a number change by calling 1-800-446-9614 or 888.276.5777.
- Message and data rates may apply to each text message sent or received in connection with the Program, as provided in your mobile telephone service rate plan (please contact your mobile telephone carrier for details about available plans). Applicable roaming charges may apply. Text messaging may not be available via all carriers and carriers are not liable for delay or undelivered messages.
- Data obtained from you in connection with this Program may include your telephone number, your carrier’s name, and details of the message (date, time, and content). We may use this information to contact you in accordance with these Terms and to provide the services you request.
- We will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any text messages, nor will we be liable for any undelivered messages, as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator.
- The Program may not be available on all U.S. mobile carriers. Note that your carrier is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- You agree to immediately notify us if you change your telephone number.
- We may immediately suspend or terminate your participation in the Program if it believes you are in breach of these Terms. Your participation in this Program is also subject to termination in the event that your mobile telephone service terminates or lapses. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or any part of the Program, with or without notice to you.
- We may revise, modify, or amend these Terms at any time. Any such revision, modification, or amendment shall take effect when it is posted to our website. You agree to review these Terms periodically to ensure that you are aware of any changes. Your continued participation in this Program, including receipt of text messages and/or push notifications without opting out will indicate your acceptance of those changes.
- The Program and the services provided in this website are intended only for residents of the United States.