Innovative Healthcare Delivery (IHD), a naviHealth company, utilizes a high-touch, patient-centric, and non-clinical approach that is paired with proprietary workflow and patient engagement technology to address barriers and improve efficiencies throughout the healthcare system by helping patients get the right care, at the right time. The IHD approach focuses on connecting directly with patients to ensure they understand and are able to follow critical care guidance such as discharge instructions, medication adherence, and attendance of follow-up appointments.
Our team engages one-on-one with each patient for a 30-day period to identify social determinants of health and medical needs. Partnering with both clinical and community resources helps narrow the divide between care plans and patient adherence. We believe in the power of bringing the human touch to health care — engaging, educating and empowering patients in their healthcare decisions greatly supports their path to recovery.
Acute to Home
- Engage one-on-one with each patient
- Collaborate with caregivers, providers and the discharging facility staff
- Utilize the discharge plan as the tool to achieve better outcomes for the patient
- Promote continuity of care in the outpatient setting
Outpatient Surgery to Home
- Ensure pre-operative needs are met
- Assist with post-surgery medication adherence
- Establish continuity of care enabling the patient to recover faster