Alpha Omega

Wine tasting

Please join us on Wednesday, April 12, 2023 as Alpha Omega graciously takes us on a virtual tasting tour of three hand-crafted, premium wines.

How it works

To attend, please fill out the RSVP form. Once confirmed, Alpha Omega will ship you three hand-selected wines to the address you provide.

To access the event, you will receive a Zoom invitation via email.


  • 60-minute virtual wine tasting with Alpha Omega Winery
  • Wednesday, April 12, 2023
  • 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. PT
  • Hosted on Zoom
  • Tasting three different Alpha Omega wines

Please RSVP no later than March 29, 2023


Registration is now closed.

About the winery

Family in front of water fountain

Established in 2006, Alpha Omega’s mission is to create artisanal wines drawing from Old World vineyard practices. Alpha Omega places a combined emphasis on unique, terroir-driven characteristics with New World technology and science. The family-owned, boutique winery, in the heart of Napa Valley, is honored that its estate is considered one of the top wineries in the region.

Sauvignon Blanc 1155, Napa Valley 2020

We captured the ideal maturity window for our Sauvignon Blanc and Chardonnay blocks, resulting in wines with beautiful ripeness, bright, balanced acidity and an abundance of character. Our winemakers blended 2% Semillon into the Sauvignon Blanc to add body and texture. Unique to our Sauvignon Blanc program, this wine is 50% barrel fermented in 25% new acacia with the other 75% older acacia and traditional French oak. We aged for 14 months in the same barrel composition, bringing high levels of complexity to the fresh, expressive fruit aroma.

Left Bank, Napa Valley 2019

On the nose, the left bank is a complex mixture of restrained but concentrated red cherries and black plum skins, damp forest floor, sarsaparilla root, tarragon, cocoa beans. On the palate, it is a bright and lively focused entry, red pluot, gravelly soil, saddle leather, tar, underbrush, with a defined mid-palate and long, fruit-focused finish. Wine Profile: The Left bank is a blend of 58% Cabernet Sauvignon, 24% Cabernet Franc, 8% Merlot, 7% Malbec, and 3%Petit Verdot. It was 30% barrel fermented in French oak and 70% stainless steel tank fermented, then aged for 20 months in French oak, 30% new, 70 % 1-year-old barrels.

Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley 2019

Our Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley 2019 was handcrafted from fruit grown in premium vineyards that truly express the diversity of terroirs in Napa Valley. This wine showcases flavors from a range of sub-appellations, stretching from the mountain slopes of Atlas Peak, Mount Veeder and Spring Mountain, to the Rutherford hillside, to valley floor vineyards in the Oak Knoll District, Coombsville, Oakville and St. Helena, blended to create the essence of Napa Valley.

About the sponsor

Optum Home & Community Care focuses on striving to be the best-in-class care platform that serves the physical, mental, and social needs of people according to their personal care preferences through Patient Assessments, Care Transitions, Senior Community Care and Optum At Home. We provide truly integrated solutions across the care continuum to reduce member and provider abrasion, and effectively coordinate care across care settings.