nH Access Fundamentals
An hour training webinar focused on new users or users who need additional training on use of nH Access. These complimentary training webinars will help you understand the benefits and features of the application and answers to your most frequently-asked questions.
How to Register
Select which Facility Type that you are, the webinar that you want to attend and fill out the required information. Each webinar features the same content, so you won’t miss any information if you cannot attend a specific webinar. The webinar scheduled is frequently updated, so check back often for newly added sessions. You will receive an email with a link to view the webinar. Please note that the webinar link you receive after registering is unique to you: you cannot share it as it will not work for others.
What to Expect
Each webinar includes a demo of nH Access followed by Q&A time. Throughout the webinar, you are encouraged to submit questions using the “Q&A” feature.
- Navigating the Dashboard
- Initial Authorization Requests/Continue Stay Requests
- Communicating with naviHealth
- Document Manager
- Additional naviHealth support Tools
If there are 3 or less registrants signed up within 48 hours of a scheduled webinar, or if there are no attendees ten minutes after a webinar has begun, then the webinar will be cancelled.
You will be sent a confirmation email upon registering. If you do not receive a confirmation email after 30 minutes, please check your spam or junk folder and email nHAccessTraining@navihealth.com if you require further assistance.
Click on the webinar(s) below to register.
Facility Type: Home-Health
- 11:00AM ET, Tuesday, November 15
- 12:00PM ET, Tuesday, November 22
- 2:00PM ET, Thursday, December 1
- 12:00PM ET, Tuesday, December 6
- 11:00AM ET, Wednesday, December 14
- 1:00PM ET, Wednesday, December 21
- 2:00PM ET, Wednesday, December 28
Facility Type: Acute
- 1:00PM ET, Thursday, November 17
- 11:00AM ET, Wednesday, November 30
- 2:00PM ET, Thursday, December 15
- 12:00PM ET, Tuesday, December 29
Facility Type: SNF
Facility Type: IRF/LTAC